Tuesday 1 July 2008

Last chance for a bit

Well the summer's here and I'm glad of the break from daily life. Cases are packed for a lovely week away in Paris with my boys so thought I'd just leave a wee update for now.

The Waving Lace socks are well underway just turned the heel on the second one, apologies to Ravelry colleagues for the repetition but here is the first one


I've also finished a mitt for my aunt's birthday but no pics yet, thought I would alternate these with the socks for a bit of a break and I have cast on a little top for me (my "selfish" groupmates will be proud of me) in some lovely cotton that I've had in the stash for about 18 years - eek!

Have a good week everyone - promise to be a better poster on return. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool and in my fave color :) Hope you are having a wonderful trip.