Wednesday 27 August 2008

How wrong was I!!

It seems that by the end there were over 4000 of us taking part in this challenge. Wow that is phenomenol by anyone's standards and a bit shout out to Ravelry and the folks over there that organised it all!


Well I did finish the mitts. I had an interesting time with the pattern (which could have been avoided had I read it properly oops) and messed up on one of the thumb gussets but they are just for me and they were finished in 12 days so 5 days ahead of schedule so yay for me.
On the downside however attempting two projects was a step too far and the scarf is sooooo far from finised lol, maybe by 2012.....


3 comments:

joanne wardle said...

I think two projects was a bit ambitious! the mitts look great!

Kaz said...

ocht it's not cold anyway, who needs a scarf- maybe you'll finish it in time for it to be a christmas pressie!!
the mitts are fab though, just cut your thumb off, I bet you never use it anyway.....lol

xx

Emma said...

lol @ cut your thumb off!! typical kaz!! Over 4000? wow, that really is amazing. Love the mitts Seona.. the pattern looks fab and love the colour :o)